ESG investing is a quickly growing area in the investment world. Many investors are looking to put their money into companies and funds that align with their personal values, and ESG funds are a great way to do this.
When it comes to studying for the CFA exam, you might be wondering where you can find good ESG material. After all, the CFA curriculum doesn’t really cover this topic in depth.
Here are a few tips to find the best CFA level question bank:
1. Check out the CFA Institute’s website. They have a whole section devoted to ESG investing, with lots of great resources.
2. See if your CFA Society has any resources on ESG investing. Some societies are starting to put together task forces or working groups on this topic.
3. There are a few good ESG-focused question banks out there. One popular one is the “Global Sustainability” question bank from Kaplan Schweser.
4. A lot of the major financial publishers (like Wiley, Bloomberg, and CFA Institute) are starting to put out more books and articles on ESG investing. Do a search on Amazon or Google Scholar and you’ll find a ton of great material.
5. Finally, there are a few good blog posts and articles out there that can help you learn more about ESG investing. Some of my favorites include:
“ESG Investing for Dummies” by my colleague Ben Johnson
“5 Myths About ESG Investing” by Morningstar’s Carrie Hummer
“A Newcomer’s Guide to ESG Investing” by Nerdwallet’s Arielle O’Shea
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) is a type of investing that takes into account a company’s impact on society and the environment. Many investors are interested in investing in companies that are doing good in these areas, and the CFA Institute’s online question bank can be a great resource for finding out more about ESG investing.
Here are some things to know about the CFA Institute’s ESG online question bank:
1. The CFA Institute is a global organization that provides education and resources for financial professionals.
2. The CFA Institute’s online question bank offers quizzes and practice questions on a variety of topics, including investing.
3. The CFA Institute’s online question bank includes questions on ESG investing.
4. The CFA Institute’s online question bank is a great resource for investors who want to learn more about ESG investing.
5. The CFA Institute’s online question bank is free to use.
The CFA Level Question Bank is an excellent resource for CFA exam preparation. The questions are well written and cover a broad range of topics. The explanations are clear and concise. The practice exams are also very helpful. Overall, this is an excellent tool for CFA exam preparation.
I hope this gives you a good starting point for finding ESG material. Remember, there’s a lot of great information out there, you just need to know where to look!