Among the December 2021 removals, Netflix US includes two of the Scooby-Doo series that made their way onto the streaming platform in 2019. Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated and What’s New Scooby-Doo? Will be departing Netflix US on December 15th, 2021.
The series is distributed by Warner Brothers Animation, and this series is the company’s most iconic set of characters. This is the active franchise since 1969 and countless movies and series have been released over the past many years. Netflix US has licensed both Scooby-Doo!: Mystery Incorporated and What’s New Scooby-Doo? In December 2019 and now is the time for both of them to leave.
The removal means that a total of 94 episodes are going to leave the platform.
Where are Scooby Doo episodes going to stream after leaving the Netflix streaming platform?
One of the most important things that needs to be known by people is here. The long streaming home of Scooby-Doo will be HBO Max. Some of the episodes that are currently there on the HBO Max are as follows, have a look and know.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? (1969 – 2 Seasons)
- Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (1979 – 5 Seasons)
- Live-action Scooby-Doo (2002)
- Live-action Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)
- Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King(2008)
- Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins (2009)
- Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare (2010)
- Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster (2010)
- The Scooby-Doo Show (2014 – 2 Seasons)
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (2015 – 2 Seasons)
- Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery (2015)
- Scooby-Doo! & Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2018)
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? (2019 – 2 Seasons)
- Scoob! (2020)
And there are many more than this.
However, the point is that Netflix is leaving only two Scooby-Doo shows to HBO Max.
As per the updates of JustWatch, the Scooby-Doo series and movies are still available on Boomerang and are yet to get released on the HBO Max. So, get ready to watch the Scooby-Doo series, if you are a fan of it.