Explore the Towering Net Worth of the CEO of Nothing, Carl Pei
Carl Pei or Pei Yu, 34, is a Chinese-Swedish entrepreneur. In 2013, he co-founded OnePlus along with Pete Lau. Subsequently, in 2020, he quit the firm OnePlus and started his new hardware venture, Nothing. Meanwhile, in this article, we will give you a brief on the updated net worth of Carl Pei, his journey as an entrepreneur, and the expensive things he owns.
What is the Net Worth of Nothing’s CEO, Carl Pei?
As of 2023, Car Pei’s expected net worth is approximately between $1.5 Million and $10 Million. Besides, his savings, investments, and company’s Nothing majorly contribute to his net worth.
|Net Worth (2023)||$1.5 Million – $10 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||₹123 Crores – ₹822 Crores|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Not Known|
|Yearly Income||Not Known|
|Last Updated||July 2023|
From Marketing Team to Nothing’s CEO: Carl Pei’s Career
Carl was an average student in his school with a significant interest in computers. Meanwhile, he ventured into his career as a technology expert with Nokia as a drop-out. Here’s an insight into the versatile career of Carl
- After dropping out of college, Carl ventured into Nokia’s telecommunication and technology organisation. Nevertheless, he worked there for three months.
- In 2013, Carl quit his graduation to work for a Chinese software company.
- Meanwhile, he made a fan page on Meizu, a Chinese software company. The Hong Kong branch of Meizu came across the fan page and went on to offer a position in marketing to Carl.
- Later, in November 2011, Carl joined Oppo as an International Markets Manager.
- In 2013, Carl co-founded OnePlus with his colleague, Pete Lau. Interestingly, Carl was 24 at that time.
- In 2020, Pei left OnePlus to start his venture.
- Subsequently, in October 2020, Pei founded Nothing, a consumer technology firm based in London. Meanwhile, the organisation specialises in removing barriers between people and technology to create a seamless digital future. Nothing’s first launched product was Nothing Ear 1, a transparent pair of earbuds. Subsequently, the consumer technology firm launched Phone 1, its first Android phone. The smartphone phone comes with its UI, Nothing OS.
Car Collection and Abodes of Carl Pei
Besides the staggering net worth of Carl Pei, he doesn’t own expensive abodes. Meanwhile, he only has a suitcase of clothes as his assets. Carl Pei believes in simplicity and he rents Airbnbs for residence.
Lesser Known Facts About Carl Pei
- Carl was an average student in his school. Although he had an interest in subjects like Science and Psychology, he often scored low grades due to his lack of attention.
- After completing high school, Carl pursued a Bachelor of Science at Stockholm University; however, he dropped out. Later, he started working in the Smartphone industry.
- Carl Pei used to wear the same tee shirt every day. Although it sounded gross, he had the same 9 tee shirts which he used to wear every day. Isn’t it genius?
- Carl Pei has a sweet tooth. Besides, he loves fulfilling it with an Ice-cream.
- On Instagram, Carl Pei confessed his love for anime. Not only this, but he once dressed up as Naruto, a famous anime character.
1. What is the Net Worth of Carl Pei, CEO of Nothing?
As of 2023, Car Pei’s expected net worth is approximately approximately between $1.5 Million and $10 Million. Besides, his savings, investments, and company’s Nothing majorly contribute to his net worth.
2. What is the age of Carl Pei?
Carl Pei was born in 1989 (age 34 years; as of 2023).
3. Who is the founder of 1+ phones?
OnePlus’s founders are Carl Pei and his colleague, Pete Lau.
4. Who is the owner of Nothing Mobiles?
Carl Pei is the owner of a consumer technology firm, Nothing.
5. Where was the technology firm, Nothing founded?
The technology firm Nothing is a London-based organisation. Besides, its first store was opened in London.