While raising her children, Kiara Advani and Mishaal Advani, Genevieve Advani never gave up on society’s norms and always followed the road less travelled. Scroll down to learn more about Genevieve Advani!
Genevieve Advani is a British Muslim teacher known for being Kiara Advani’s mother. Yes, she is the mother of a Bollywood icon but that doesn’t take away from the niche Genevieve Jaffrey has carved for herself. A principal in the school, Genevieve Advani has served in the teaching profession for a significant chunk of her life. No matter how many accolades she has to her name, Advani feels no gift in the world can replace the feeling of holding her daughter Kiara Advani in her hands for the first time. She calls it magical! Meanwhile, in this article get to know everything about Kiara Advani’s mother, Genevieve Advani.
Early Career, Education, and Family
- Genevieve Advani was born on 23 February 1965 (Age 58 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Soon after completing her higher secondary education, she pursued her graduation at St.Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
- Genevieve’s father, Hameed Jaffrey, was a Muslim and was the brother of the acclaimed actor Saeed Jaffrey. Meanwhile, her mother, Valerie Salway, was a Christian of British origin.
- Genevieve’s father, Hameed Jaffrey, divorced Valerie, his first wife and entered into a marriage with veteran Ashok Kumar’s daughter Bharti Jaffrey; she was an actress and a theatre personality.
- Her sister, Shaheen Agarwal is a teacher and has dated Salman Khan in her early twenties.
- Jaffrey’s stepsister, Anuradha Patel, is an Indian actress.
- Genevieve got married to a Sindhi businessman Jagdeep Advani. Meanwhile, the couple dated each other for a long time before entering into a marriage.
- Jagdeep Advani and Genevieve have two children, Kiara Advani, who is a known actress, and Mishaal Advani, a rapper and a composer.
- Not only this, Genevieve Advani’s Sidharth Malhotra is a proclaimed actor and has worked in many Hindi films.
There is not much information about the illustrious career of Genevieve Advani. Initially, she was a teacher in a school. Later, she started working as a principal at the Early Birds Play School, in Mumbai.
What is the net worth of Genevieve Advani?
We don’t have much information about the finances and net worth of Genevieve Advani. However, according to several media sources, her husband, Jagdeep Advani has an estimated net worth of $100 Million.
Do You Know These Lesser Known Facts About Genevieve Advani?
- Her close friends and family fondly called her Jaanam.
- After Genevieve’s mother, Valerie and her father Hameed divorced each other, Valerie left for a world tour. Owing to this, Hameed and her stepmother Bharati Jaffrey brought up Genevieve.
- Genevieve and actor Salman Khan share a close relationship with each other. Meanwhile, Salman and Genevieve grew up together in Bandra, Mumbai. Not only this, Salman and Genevieve’s sister Shaheen used to date each other a long time before.
- Owing to Genevieve’s close bond with Salman Khan, he helped mentor her daughter, Kiara Advani. Not only this, but it was Salman who advised Kiara to change her name from Alia Advani to Kiara Advani.
- In 1992, Genevieve was featured on the cover of the Young Mother Magazine. Meanwhile, in the featured photograph, she was seen posing with Kiara Advani.
- Genevieve Advani consumes alcohol. Not only this but she is seen posing with many alcoholic beverages occasionally.
- In 2016, Kiara Advani shared a clip of an old advertisement in which she was featured alongside her mother, Genevieve Advani. Meanwhile, the advertisement was for a baby and infant product.