A look inside The Family Man’s actor Charge Per Film to his lavish lifestyle and fleet of cars, here’s everything you need to know about his net worth!
One of the biggest names in the Indian film industry, Manoj Bajpayee is riding high on the professional front, and with every film and web series, his stature in the movie business keeps on rising. Additionally, Bajpayee is admired by millions across the world, not only for his impeccable acting chops but also for his humble background and incredible success story. The actor had proved the mettle of his acting skills with his performances in films and web series like Gangs of Wasseypur series (2012), Baaghi 2 (2018), The Family Man (2019), and Sirf Ek Banda Kaafi Hai (2023).
Despite all the success and popularity, Manoj Bajpayee is one of the few celebrities in the entertainment industry, who prefers to stay away from the limelight. However, the actors leave no stone unturned to stun the audiences with performances, which is one of the reasons for his massive fan following. So, today, we take a closer look at Manoj Bajpayee’s earnings and his massive net worth.
Manoj Bajpayee Net Worth
According to some sources, Manoj Bajpayee has an estimated net worth of INR 170 Crores, which in USD is approximately $20 million. However, later, Bajpayee rubbished the reports of having a massive net worth.
Making that sort of money is impossible with the kind of work that I do, and being part of films such as Aligarh (2015) and Bhonsle (2018). I am still struggling to get some money into my kitty. Now, after reading these reports, I just hope that the producers will now raise my salary. And then I think to myself, ‘Kaash aisa ho jaata. At least, I could then just take off to some faraway place and be easy in life.” said Bajpayee while reacting to the rumours.
|Net Worth (2023)
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|170 Crores INR (approximately)
|Monthly Income And Salary
|INR 1.5 Crores
|INR 15 Crores (Approximately)
Factors Contributing to Manoj Bajpayee’s Massive Net Worth
Manoj Bajpayee has carved a niche for himself in the entertainment industry. While Manoj charges INR 6 Crores for acting in films, he charges a hefty sum of INR 10 Crores for his acclaimed web series, The Family Man.
Besides acting projects, Manoj Bajpayee charges a hefty sum for brand endorsements. Additionally, he charges INR 50-60 lakhs for working in brand endorsements.
Fleet of Cars
Manoj Bajpayee has a fascination with cars. Additionally, he has invested a huge sum of money in cars. Meanwhile, Manoj Bajpayee’s car collection includes,
- Mercedes Benz GLS 400d 4MATIC- This car is worth INR 1.26 Crores
- Land Cruiser Prado- This car is worth INR 1 Crore
- BMW 5 Series- This car is priced at 55 Lakhs
- Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Scorpio
Besides cars, Manoj Bajpayee has majorly invested in properties. In 2021, he bought a swanky apartment in Andheri, Mumbai. Additionally, he owns several properties in his hometown, Champaran and across the country.
What are the recent acting projects of Manoj Bajpayee?
Manoj Bajpayee’s recent film, Sirf Ek Bandaa Kaafi Hai was well received by the audience. Additionally, his last web series, Farzi, which also starred Shahid Kapoor, was an OTT hit. With both of Manoj’s last acting projects marking a hit in the entertainment industry, Bajpayee is all geared up for his forthcoming films Despatch and Zoram. Moreover, he is also working on the post-production of his upcoming Netflix series, Soup.
Awards Received by Manoj Bajpayee
National Film Awards
- 1999: Best Supporting Actor for the Hindi film Satya • 2004: Special Jury Award for the Hindi film Pinjar
- 2021: Best Actor for the Hindi film Bhonsle
- 1999: Best Actor (Critics) for the Hindi film Satya
- 2000: Best Actor (Critics) for the Hindi film Shool
- 2017: Best Actor (Critics) for the Hindi film Aligarh
- 2021: Best Actor in A Short Film for Taandav
- 2021: Best Actor In A Drama Series (Critics) for the web series The Family Man 2
1999: Best Supporting Actor for the Hindi film Satya 2002: Best Actor in a Negative Role for the Hindi film Aks
Zee Cine Awards
- 1999: Best Actor in a Supporting Role – Male for the Hindi film Satya
- 2002: Best Performance in a Negative Role for the Hindi film Aks
- 2016: Best Actor Award by Jagran Film Festival Aligarh
- 2018: Best Actor Award by New York Indo-American Arts Council
Film Festival for Gali Guleiyan
2021: Best Actor in a Web Series by the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne for the web series The Family Man Other Awards
- 2013: Best Actor Award by Stardust Awards for the Hindi filmGangs of Wasseypur
- 2016: Bihar Film Ratna Award
- 2019: Padma Shree Award for his Contribution to the Arts
- 2021: FOI Online Awards for Best Actor in a Leading Role in the Hindi film Bhonsle
Who is Manoj Bajpayee married to?
Manoj Bajpayee’s wife, Shabana Raza, professionally known as Neha, is a former actress and film producer. Meanwhile, in 2006, the couple entered into a marriage years after meeting at a party.
Additionally, the couple has an adorable daughter named Ava Rayla.
Do You Know These Lesser Known Facts about Manoj Bajpayee?
- Manoj Bajpayee has been inclined towards acting since childhood. Additionally, he often participated in school cultural functions and used to recite doha and poems in the same.
- Bajpayee’s father wanted him to become a doctor. Nevertheless, he opted to pursue his passion, acting.
- To pursue a career in acting, Manoj moved to Delhi. Meanwhile, in Delhi, he often participated in theatrical productions. He also pursued an acting course from Sambhav Theatre Group.
- Bajpayee wanted to pursue his formal education in acting at the National School of Drama, New Delhi. However, he was rejected multiple times by the same.
- He has also pursued Barry John’s mentored acting class where Shahrukh Khan was his batchmate.
- Manoj Bajpayee’s starrer film, Gali Guleiyan, is one of the most acclaimed films of his career.
- Although most of the actors claim themself a dog lovers, Manoj has a fear of dogs.
- He has quit smoking cigarettes and consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Manoj Bajpayee is a follower of Hinduism. Additionally, he is an ardent follower of Lord Shiva.