Raveena Tandon is an Indian actress who primarily works in Hindi films. She came into the limelight after she played Kiran Khanna in the Hindi film Patthar Ke Phool. Besides acting projects and awards, Tandon is known for earning significant amounts of money from films and endorsements. Meanwhile, read more to know about Raveena Tandon’s net worth and the wealth that contributes to it.
Raveena Tandon Net Worth
As of 2023, Raveena Tandon has an estimated net worth of $7 million, which in INR is approximately 56 Crores, approximately. Besides, acting projects, brand endorsements, and other ventures majorly contribute to the net worth of Raveena Tandon.
|Net Worth (2023)||$7 Million|
|Net Worth in INR||56 Crores|
|Monthly Income And Salary||INR 0.5 Crore|
|Yearly Income And Salary||INR 6 Crores, Approximately|
|Last Updated||November 2023|
Factors Contributing to the net worth of Raveena Tandon
Raveena is named among the few Indian actresses who have won the Padma Shri, the fourth-highest civilian award. Hence, all credit to her exceptional performances in some of the critically acclaimed films. So, now, Raveena charges a hefty sum of INR 2 Crores for acting in films.
Besides acting projects, brand endorsements majorly contribute to the staggering net worth of Raveena. As of 2023, she charges INR 35-50 lakhs for endorsing a brand.
A Fleet of Cars
Like other B-town celebrities, Raveena is fond of cars. Meanwhile, as of 2023, her car collection includes Jaguar XJ, Mercedes Benz GLS 350D, Audi Q7, and Toyota Innova Crysta.
She owns a sea-facing house in one of the posh localities of Mumbai. Besides the exquisite house in Mumbai, she and her husband own several multi-millionaire properties across the country.
Awards Won by Raveena Tandon
- Filmfare Awards – Lux New Face of the Year for Patthar Ke Phool (1994) – Won
- Filmfare Awards – Best Supporting Actress for Laadla (1995) – Nominated
- National Film Awards – Best Actress for Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence (2001) – Won
- Filmfare Awards – Special Performance Award for Aks (2002) – Won
- Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Awards – Best Supporting Actress for Aks (2002) – Won
- Bollywood Movie Awards – Best Actress (Critics) for Aks (2002) – Won
- Bollywood Movie Awards – Best Supporting Actress for Aks (2002) – Won
- Awadh Samman – Awarded by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for Aks (2002) – Won
- Screen Awards – Best Supporting Actress for Aks (2002) – Won
- Screen Awards – Best Actress for Aks (2002) – Won
Raveena Tandon: Family
Raveena was born on 26 October 1972 (age 51 years; as of 2023) in a well-doing family in Bombay, Maharashtra, India. Her father, Ravi Tandon, was a filmmaker, while her mother, Veena Tandon, is a filmmaker. Additionally, Raveena has a brother, Rajiv Tandon who is married to actress Rakhi Tandon.
In the late 1990s, Raveena announced her engagement with actor Akshay Kumar. However, later the couple parted ways. Meanwhile, in 1995, Raveena adopted two children as a single mother, Pooja and Chhaya.
In 2003, Raveena started dating film distributor Anil Thandani. And in November 2003, she announced her engagement to him. Later in February 2004, the couple tied the knot in a lavish wedding ceremony in Udaipur. In addition to it, the couple has two biological children, Rasha (2005) and Ranbiurvardhan (2008).
Do You Know these lesser-known facts about Raveena Tandon?
- She initiated her acting career with Salman Khan. Meanwhile, her first film is Patthar ke Phool.
- Raveena Tandon and actor Ajay Devgn studied in the same school, Jamnabai Narsee School, Bombai. However, once Ajay failed to recognise Raveena owing to which she expressed her emotions in a media interaction. She said she was hurt after the incident.
- In 1994, she rose to fame with the popular song “Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast.” Meanwhile, the song’s popularity gave her the name “Mast Mast Girl.”
- In 2018, Raveena’s eldest daughter, Chaaya gave birth to a boy.
- Initially, Raveena had a crush on Rishi Kapoor. Meanwhile, she revealed this during the promotions of Bombay Velvet.
- Along with Govinda as her co-actor, she has given many hits like Akhiyon Se Goli Maare, Dulhe Raja, Bade Miyan Chote Miyan and many more.
- Besides being an actress, Raveena Tandon is a philanthropist.