From Being A Psychology Student to Being A Top Bollywood Star, Shraddha’s Journey is to Watch Out For
Shraddha Kapoor is an Indian actress who primarily works in Bollywood cinema. She got her breakthrough after appearing in the Hindi film Aashiqui 2, wherein she played the role of Aarohi. Later, Shraddha went on to appear in some of the very successful films. Meanwhile, in this write-up, we will give you a brief about the Shraddha Kapoor net worth and the expensive things she owns.
What is The Net Worth of Shraddha Kapoor?
As of 2023, Shraddha Kapoor’s net worth is estimated to be INR 123 Crores. Besides, Shraddha for her recent film, Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar, charged a staggering remuneration of INR 25 Crores. In addition to it, Shraddha charges INR 1.6 Crores for endorsements. Meanwhile, Shraddha is a budding investor and has invested in brands across multiple categories. Hence, advertisements, endorsements, acting projects, and numerous investments majorly contribute to Shraddha Kapoor net worth.
|Net Worth (2023)||$15 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||123 Crores INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||INR 2 Crores (approximately)|
|Yearly Income||INR 25 Crores (approximately)|
|Last Update||July 2023|
Shraddha Kapoor, A Scion of An Acting Family
Shraddha Kapoor was born on 3 March 1987 (age 36 years; as of 2023) in Bombay, Maharashtra. Her father, Shakti Kapoor, is an actor. Meanwhile, her mother, Shivangi Kolhapuri, is an actress. Additionally, her brother, Siddhantha Kapoor, is an actor and director. In addition to it, she is the great-niece of the Mangeshkar Siblings: Lata, Asha, Meena, Usha, and Hridaynath.
Shraddha received her schooling at Jamnabai Nursing School and the American School of Bombay, respectively. Soon after completing her Higher Secondary Education, she went on to pursue a degree in Psychology at Boston University. Nevertheless, she left college in her Freshman year owing to her debut film.
Shraddha’s Career in Films And Breakthrough
At the age of 23, Shraddha made her acting debut with the Hindi film Teen Patti, alongside Amitabh Bachchan. Nevertheless, it didn’t earn enough recognition for Shraddha. Meanwhile, in 2013, Shraddha got her breakthrough role after appearing in the Hindi film Aashiqui 2, wherein she played the role of Arohi Keshav Shirke. In 2014, she worked in famous films like Ek Villain, Haider, and Ungli. Subsequently, she played some very exceptional roles in the films Ok Jaanu, Half Girlfriend, Chhichhore, and Tu Jhooti Main Makkar.
Shraddha’s recent film, Tu Jhoota Main Makkar, was one of the highest-grossing films of 2023 with an earning of INR 220 Crores. Besides, Shraddha’s upcoming film is Stree 2.
Shraddha Kapoor’s Fleet of Cars
The Tu Jhooti Main Makkar’s fame has invested a huge amount of money in cars. Her first bought car, Audi Q7, was worth INR 83.3 lakhs. The second car in her collection, the Mercedes Benz GLE, is priced at INR 1.05 Crores. In addition to it, she owns a BMW 7 worth INR 1.50 Crores.
Abodes Owned By Shraddha Kapoor
Reportedly, Shraddha resides with her family in a luxurious apartment in Juhu, Mumbai. The property is worth INR 60 Crores. Besides, Shraddha recently bought a bungalow in Mud Island worth INR 20 Crores.
Do You Know These Unknown Facts About Shraddha Kapoor?
- Although Shraddha aspired to become an actress in her childhood, she later changed her mind and went to pursue psychology. Nevertheless, she dropped her plans of studying psychology after she was approached by a production house.
- During Shraddha’s childhood, she often accompanied her father to respective shooting locations.
- Shraddha was a schoolmate to celebrity children, Athiya Shetty, Tiger Shroff, and Krishna Shroff. Moreover, in a media interaction, Athiya recalled how they used to participate in cultural functions.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Varun Dhawan were childhood friends.
- Besides being an actor, she is good at academics. Moreover, she scored 95 percent in her 12th exams.
- Shraddha is also a singer and practises classical music.
- Shraddha had a huge crush on Hrithik Roshan. Not only this, but she used to collect his photos and stick them on her room walls.
- Shradhha is fond of shoes and sneakers.
- Shraddha Kapoor is a dog lover. In addition to it, she has a pet dog named Shyloh.
- Shraddha is one of the most followed actresses on Instagram. As of 2023, Shraddha has 81.7 million followers on Instagram.
1. What is the Shraddha Kapoor’s net worth?
As of 2023, Shraddha Kapoor net worth is estimated to be INR 123 Crores. Besides, Shraddha for her recent film, Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar, charged a staggering remuneration of INR 25 Crores.
2. Who is Shraddha Kapoor married to?
As of 2023, Shraddha Kapoor is unmarried. Besides, Shraddha was rumoured to be dating Rohan Shrestha; however, they parted ways.
3. What is the age of Shraddha Kapoor?
Shraddha Kapoor is 36 years old (Year, 1987).
4. How much does Shraddha Kapoor get paid?
Shraddha charges a staggering remuneration of INR 25 Crores for her acting projects. In addition to it, Shraddha charges INR 1.6 Crores for endorsements. Meanwhile, Shraddha is a budding investor and has invested in brands across multiple categories