T-Pain is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. In 2005, he came into the limelight after lending voice to his debut music album Rappa Ternt Sanga which received commercial and critical success. During his musical career, T-Pain has won several awards including two Grammy Awards. Besides his musical career, he is named for owning a resplendent lifestyle with several luxuries. Meanwhile, read on to learn more about T-Pain’s net worth and what contributes to it.
T-Pain Net Worth
As of 2023, T-Pain has an estimated net worth of $12 million. Meanwhile, music albums contribute to the net worth of the famous singer, T-Pain.
|Net Worth (2023)||$12 Million|
|Monthly Income||$0.1 Million +|
|Yearly Income||$1 Million +|
|Yearly Expense||$0.4 Million|
|Record labels||Nappy Boy Entertainment|
T Pain Net Worth Growth
|T-Pain’s Net Worth in 2023||$12 Million|
|T-Pain’s Net Worth in 2022||$11 Million|
|T-Pain’s Net Worth in 2021||$10 Million|
|T-Pain’s Net Worth in 2020||$9 Million|
|T-Pain’s Net Worth in 2019||$8 Million|
|T-Pain’s Net Worth in 2018||$7 Million|
Factors contributing to the net worth of T-Pain
The American singer, T-Pain, is named among the top trending singers in the country. Not only this but he has sold over 5 million records and has been downloaded more than 50 million times. Meanwhile, he has earned more than 20 million dollars from music albums, say sources.
A Fleet of Cars
Like every American rapper, T-Pain is fond of cars and has an impressive collection. Meanwhile, his car collection includes a Bugatti Veyron, a Rolls Royce Phantom, and a Ferrari F430.
Other Investments/Real Estate
In a media interaction, T-Pain mentioned how his manager purchased properties worth $40 million. However, they never lived up to their value and they couldn’t sell anything. T-Pain mentioned, “It was a lot of bad investments. I was letting my manager do it and he was way more optimistic than I was … He would just buy complete dumps and think that we can just paint them. We never sold anything”.
T-pain Awards and Achievements
- T-Pain has been nominated for numerous awards throughout his career including seven Grammy Awards.
- He won Best Rap Song at the 2008 Grammy Awards for his collaboration with Lil Wayne on the song Good Life.
- He has won two BET Awards for Best Collaboration and Best Male R&B Artist.
- Subsequently, he has also won two MTV Video Music Awards for Best Special Effects in a Video and Best Collaboration in a Music Video.
Who is in the Family of T-Pain?
Faheem Rashad Najm, popularly known as T-Pain, was born on September 30, 1984 (age 39 years; as of 2023) in Tallahassee, Florida. His father, Shasheem, founded the Homeboyz to Men Program. While his mother, Aliyah, worked as a Bahamian Chef. After a troubled childhood, T-Pain experienced major financial constraints in his early life.
T-Pain’s Personal Life
In 2003, T-Pain entered into a marriage with Amber Najm. Meanwhile, the couple has three children, one daughter, Lyriq, and two sons, Muziq and Kaydnz Kodah.
Do You Know These Lesser Known Facts About T-Pain?
- Born in an orthodox Muslim family, T-Pain’s real name is Faheem Rasheed Najm.
- It was T-Pain who popularised the utilisation of Autotune in modern music.
- In 2005, he made his musical debut with the album “Rappa Ternt Sanga.”
- He has collaborated with prominent artists like Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, and DJ Khaled.
- T-Pain owns a record label named Nappy Boy Entertainment. Meanwhile, it was founded in 2007.
- Fascinated by music since childhood, he discovered his interest in music when he was Three years old. Moreover, he was 10 when he turned his bedroom into a music studio.
- His zodiac sign is Libra.
- Besides being a singer, T-Pain is a philanthropist. He has donated to various charities and organisations including the American Red Cross and Boys & Girls Club of America.
- In his leisure time, he likes playing the piano.