Tejaswini Lonari is an Indian actress primarily working in the Marathi entertainment industry. After participating in the reality show, Big Boss Marathi Season 4 (2022), she came into the limelight.
Know About Tejaswini Lonaris’ Education and Family
Tejaswini was born in 1989 (age 34 years; as of 2023) in a middle-class household in Maharashtra. Fascinated by acting, Tajaswini was an active student in her school and often participated in various cultural functions. Subsequently, after completing her higher secondary education, she decided to pursue her passion and pursued a bachelor’s degree in the business of film making & television at Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute, New Delhi. Further, after completing her undergraduate degree she pursued a Master of Arts in English.
Regarding her parents, Tejaswini’s mother, Neelima Lonari, is a film director. The famous actress’s father’s name is Bal Lonari. Lastly, Tejaswini has a brother named Shivam Lonari.
A Sneak Peek into Tejaswini’s Physical Stats
A fitness enthusiast, Tejaswini is known among the fit actresses in the Marathi entertainment industry. Check below to learn about her physical stats:
|Height||5′ 3″ (approx.)|
|Hair Colour||Black (Natural)|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Body Measurements||32-24-32 (approx.)|
Into Tejaswini’s Career in Entertainment
Tejaswini is no doubt one of the most popular Marathi actresses. After venturing her career into acting, she made her debut with a Bollywood movie. She played the supporting role of Sunanda in the Hindi film No Problem. Previously, the notable television serials she has worked in include Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur and Dev Manus 2. In addition to it, Tejaswini featured in Hindi films namely Guldasta (2011), Saam Daam Dand Bhed (2014), Wanted Bayko No. 1 (2015), and Bernie (2016).
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tejaswini Lonari
- Recently, a police case involving Tejaswini and her mother came into the limelight. An FIR case was filed against Tejaswini by her sister-in-law in which she was accused of mental harassment. Nevertheless, Tejaswini addressed the controversy and termed the news as fake and that she was maligned. Although this may be true, there were no more revelations about the case
- Tejaswini is a non-vegetarian lover. In addition to it, she often posts photographs of trying different non-veg dishes on Instagram.
- Furthermore, in her leisure time, Tejaswini likes to cook and dance.
- Tejaswini has made a mark in Bollywood and has worked with big stars. Moreover, her fame led her to become the face of a number of entertainment magazines like Gruhashobhika, Majhi Sahale, and Chitralekha.
- Tejaswini is not just beautiful but a brave woman. Evidently, for her role in a TV show, she trained herself to ride a horse, do some stunts, and do sword fighting.
What is the age of Tejaswani Lonari?
As of 2023, Tejaswani is 34 years old.