Anushka Sen, 21, is an Indian model and actress who primarily appears in TV shows and films. We have seen Anushka Sen as one of our favourite childhood characters in several TV shows and loved seeing her innocent and adorable acting on screen. Although, she is grown up now and is doing quite well in her life and career. Anushka has been featured in several TV shows and is currently gearing up for her debut in Korean films. In this article, we will discuss the staggering Net worth of Anushka Sen and the assets she owns.
What is the Net Worth of Anushka Sen?
As of 2023, Anushka’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 2 Million (INR 15 Crores) approximately. One of the highest-paid actresses in the TV industry, Anushka reportedly charges INR 1.5 Lakh per episode. Not only this, but she has a monthly salary of INR 5 lakhs. Endorsements, TV shows, social media, and films majorly contribute to the net worth of Anushka Sen.
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Net worth (in USD)||$2 Million|
|Net worth (in rupees)||INR 15 Crores|
|Monthly Income||INR 5 Lakhs (approximately)|
|Yearly Income||INR 60 Lakhs|
|Last Update||July 2023|
Anushka Sen’s Net Worth Growth Through the Years
|Net Worth In 2023||$2 Million|
|Net Worth In 2022||$1.5 Million|
|Net Worth In 2021||$1 Million|
|Net Worth In 2020||$900K|
|Net Worth In 2019||$700K|
Anushka Sen’s Acting Career: From Baal Veer to K-Drama
Anushka’s career has been on a roll. Anushka initially started her career as a child actor in the TV show Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli. Later, she was featured in several TV shows like Internet Wala Love, Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev. In 2021, she made her reality show debut by entering the stunt-based reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi.
After working on several successful projects in Bollywood, Anushka is now venturing into her career in the Korean film industry. During a media interaction, she revealed bagging multiple projects in Korea. She made her Korean debut with ‘Asia’; wherein she played the role of an assassin.
Know About Anushka Sen’s Car Collection
From being one of the highest-paid child actors in the TV industry to now venturing her career into K-drama, Anushka has come a long way. Besides, Anushka has earned an immense amount of money from doing reality shows, and Korean shows. The amount she earned has now been invested into buying a super-luxury car, BMW Limited Sports Edition, which is priced at INR 51 Lakhs.
Lesser Known Facts About Anushka Sen
- Anushka’s ethnicity is Bengali, and she was born in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Later, she shifted to Mumbai with her family.
- In her leisure time, she likes travelling, singing, and playing the piano and guitar. Besides, she is an avid fan of Korean drama and likes binge watching Korean shows in her free time.
- A professional dancer, Anushka is a student of Shiamak Davar Dance Academy.
- Anushka is a dog lover. In Addition to it, she has a pet dog named Cindra.
- Besides being a successful actor, Anushka is good at academics. She scored 89.4 percent in the CBSE board exams.
1. What is the Net Worth of Anushka Sen?
The net worth of Anushka Sen is $2 Million (as of 2023).
2. How much does Anushka Sen earn?
With a net worth of $2 Million, Anushka earned INR 5 lakhs/month.
3. In which Korean Series Anushka Sen worked?
She made her Korean debut with ‘Asia’; wherein she played the role of an assassin. Subsequently, she is working on multiple Korean projects now.