In his career spanning over four decades, Paresh Rawal has not only earned a fan following but immense wealth. Read to learn more!
Paresh Rawal, 68, has earned a name for himself in the Bollywood industry and is undoubtedly one of the finest actors with no haters. His fan following runs across all groups and all platforms; be it films, TV or OTT, Paresh Rawal gets into the skin of the characters he performs. The actor primarily rose to fame with his role Babu Ganpatrao Apte and since then there has been no looking back. He went on to earn laurels with his roles in Hulchul, Garam Masala, Phir Hera Pheri, Chup Chup Ke, De Dana Dan, and Shehzada. With such hard work and accolades comes a lot of money as well. Meanwhile, in this article, know Paresh Rawal’s net worth and the expensive things he owns.
Paresh Rawal Net Worth
As of 2023, Paresh Rawal has an estimated net worth of $13 million, which in INR is 93 crores. Besides, below is what assists Paresh Rawal in building a massive net worth:
|Net Worth (2023)
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|93 Crores INR (approximately)
|Actor and Politician
|Monthly Income And Salary
|1 Crore INR
|12 Crores INR (Approximately)
Factors Contributing to the Net Worth of Paresh Rawal
Although he barely plays a lead role in the film, he leads the film with his immiscible acting, Meanwhile, as of 2023, he charges a hefty remuneration of INR 5 Crores.
Besides acting charges, Paresh Rawal takes hefty fees for brand endorsements. Additionally, he charges INR 70-80 Lakhs for endorsing a brand.
Paresh is not very fascinated with cars. Meanwhile, as of 2023, his car collection includes,
- Grand i10
- Toyota Etios Cross
According to Myneta, Paresh Rawal has assets worth INR 79 Crores.
Awards Won by Paresh Rawal
Padma Shri Award
In 2014, he was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India, the fourth-highest civilian award in India, for his contributions to the entertainment industry.
National Film Awards
- 1994: Won: National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor for Woh Chokri & Sir
- 1993: Won: Filmfare Best Villain Award for Sir
- 1995: Nominated: Filmfare Best Villain Award
- 1996: Nominated: Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award- Raja
- 2001: Won: Filmfare Best Comedian Award for Hera Pheri
- 2003: Won: Filmfare Best Comedian Award for Awara Paagal Deewana
Star Screen Awards
- 1996: Won: Star Screen Award for Best Supporting Actor for Raja
- 2001: Won: Star Screen Award for Best Comedian for Hera Pheri
- 2003: Won: Star Screen Award for Best Comedian for Awara Paagal Deewana
- 2001: Won: IIFA Best Comedian Award for Hera Pheri
Zee Cine Awards
- 2003: Won: Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role for Awara Paagal Deewana
- 2012: Nominated: Apsara Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role for Ready
What are the recent acting projects of Paresh Rawal?
A versatile actor, Paresh Rawal not only works in Hindi films but Gujarati and Tamil films. In 2022, Rawal worked in the Gujarati film, Dear Father, wherein he played the role of Manubhai. Meanwhile, in 2023, he appeared in the main role of Valmiki in Kartik Aryaan’s film Shehzada. In the same year, he worked in Ayushmann Khurrana’s starrer Dream Girl 2. Meanwhile, as of 2023, Paresh Rawal is currently working on the production of four upcoming films, The Storyteller, Aankh Micholi, and Hera Pheri 3.
Do You know these lesser-known facts about Paresh Rawal?
- Besides being a successful actor and a famous politician, Paresh Rawal is an engineer. Meanwhile, he pursued a Bachelor of Technology at Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics.
- Before venturing into the Bollywood industry, he was a regular performer at Bhaidas Auditorium.
- Paresh Rawal is married to Swaroop Sampat who was crowned Miss India in 1979.
- Although he is known for his comical roles, he started his acting career as a villain. Not only this, but he worked in more than 100 films throughout the 1980s and 1990s. Moreover, he got his breakthrough as a comic with the Hindi film Andaz Apna Apna.
- He ventured into the production stream with the Hindi film Oh My God. Meanwhile, the film was based on his own celebrated Hindi play, Kishan Vs. Kanhaiya. Moreover, the film became one of the most successful films at the box office.
- He was a member of parliament in the Lok Sabha of the Indian Parliament from BJP representing the Ahmedabad East constituency from 2014 to 2019.
- Paresh Rawal’s sons, Annirudh and Aditya, are in the entertainment industry. Aditya is learning screenplay writing in New York while Anirudh worked as an assistant director in the Salman Khan starrer Sultan.