So far, there is no word on whether or not there will be a second season of The Resort. The only clue that the show has plans for another season is the cliffhanger ending that suggests that we can get more to see about the unsolved mystery of Noah and Emma. Moreover, the cast and Peacock have remained silent on any details of a potential The Resort Season 2. Another season would be exciting for those who enjoyed the show and want to see the thrilling story continue.
Fortunately, The resort received good reviews, and according to Rotten Tomatoes, has a 88% on the Tomatometer and the audience score. Peacock’s time frame for announcing renewal varies, but there will likely be a Season 2.
The Resort Season 2 Release Date Info
Peacock is yet to confirm the renewal of the much anticipated season of The Resort. Meanwhile, if there is a season 2, it’s hard to say when it will be announced and released. The Resort was originally announced in 2020. Meanwhile, a trailer for the series was released a month before The Resort Season One premiere. It seems Peacock prefers waiting a while to give out information, allowing fans to create a buzz online with their theories and curiosity. Additionally, if Peacock picks The Resort for a second season, they may wait until next July to release it.
Who is in the cast of The Resort Season 2?
Based on the most prominent cast members of The Resort Season One and the season’s ending, it’s easy to predict who will be returning for The Resort Season 2. Additionally, the Reason Season 2 cast includes,
- Cristin Milioti as Emma
- William Jackson Harper as Noah
- Luis Gerardo Méndez as Baltasar Frías, head of security at the resort circa 2007
- Skyler Gisondo as Sam Lawford, a tourist who disappeared in 2007
- Nina Bloomgarden as Violet Thompson, a tourist who disappeared in 2007
- Gabriela Cartol as Luna, a resort concierge
- Nick Offerman as Murray Thompson, the father of Violet, vacationing with her in 2007
- Dylan Baker as Carl Lawford, Sam’s dad
- Becky Ann Baker as Jan Lawford, Sam’s mom
- Debby Ryan as Hanna, Sam’s girlfriend
- Ben Sinclair as Alexander Vasilakis, Oceana Vista owner
- Ricardo Laboy as Oliver, Oceana Vista bartender
- Carlos Rivera Marchand as Edwin, Oceana Vista concierge
- Gisela Rosario Ramos as Abigail, Oceana Vista landscaper
Resort Season 2 Plot
After Season One of The Resort ended with a major cliffhanger, fans are curious about knowing what happens in the Second season of The Resort. Besides, The Resort Season One’s finale has left viewers with questions like,
Does that mean his experience was different from that of Violet? Does Pasaje also show glimpses of the future that Alex often visualised? Were those without the experience of loss perceiving Pasaje differently? And did that result in the leakage of memories and the past?
Resort Season 2 is still up in the air, but if confirmed, there is plenty for the show to cover.
1. Will there be a Season 2 of The Resort?
Although not confirmed, high ratings and good reviews hint The Resort will get a Season 2.
2. How many episodes will be there in The Resort Season 2?
With eight episodes in The Resort Season 1, it is likely that the second season will follow the same pattern.
3. How many seasons does The Resort have?
As of August 2023, The Peacock Originals, The Resort, has one season.