Arpita Khan Sharma, 33, is one of the most popular members of the Khan clan. Besides being adopted, she is the most lovable member of Salman Khan’s family. Meanwhile, in this article, read about Arpita’s biological family, siblings, and unknown facts about her.
Arpita Khan was born in 1990 to an underprivileged family in Mumbai. Her mother passed away in the streets, and she was later adopted by Salim and Salma Khan. There are conflicting reports about whether Helen, Salman’s stepmother, also adopted her. Regardless, the family found her crying on the streets and took her in. They later celebrated her birthday on August 3.
Educational Background and Career
Soon after completing his higher secondary education, Arpita Khan relocated to England to pursue her formal education. Meanwhile, she pursued a degree in Fashion Marketing and Management at the London College of Fashion, London, England. Later, after completing her degree, she moved back to Mumbai and started working for a reputed fashion firm in Mumbai.
What is the Net Worth of Arpita Khan?
As of 2023, Arpita has a net worth of $20 million, which in INR is 134 Crores. Besides, her interior design firm and sponsorship for films majorly contribute to the net worth of Arpita.
Arpita Khan’s Relationship Timeline: Marriage and Dating History
Besides her equation with the Salman family, Arpita often makes headlines for her dating history. Meanwhile, here’s a list of all the men Arpita dated,
Not many know about this, but Arpita and Angad allegedly dated after meeting at a common friend’s party. The couple even made their public appearances within a week of dating. Nevertheless, things fell apart for the couple and the former couple separated after a few weeks of dating.
Arjun Kapoor and Arpita Khan’s romantic journey began when they were introduced by mutual friends. The couple dated publicly for two years, garnering much attention from fans and media alike. However, their relationship came to an end, reportedly due to Arpita’s decision to call it quits. Despite the breakup, both Arjun and Arpita have moved on with their respective lives.
Soon after calling it quits with Arjun, Arpita met Aayush Sharma at a common friends party in 2013. According to Aayush, it was “love at first sight” with Arpita. A year after dating, the much popular couple got married in 2014. Now the couple is blessed with a son Ahil and a daughter, Ayat.
Do You Know These Lesser Known Facts About Arpita Khan?
- Arpita Khan is often slammed by netizens for marrying Aayush Sharma. Meanwhile, she is often fat-shamed and called “dark-skinned” by trolls. Although Arpita and Aayush often address their trolls, Arpita has even turned off her comment section.
- A philanthropist, Arpita often gets involved in various charitable causes.
- In 2014, Arpita Khan launched a clothing line called Arpita Mehta in collaboration with a prominent fashion designer, Sanjay Garg.
- Soon after Arjun and Arpita Khan’s breakup, several media reports surfaced on the Internet. Some media outlets accuse Arpita of cheating on Arjun Kapoor, while others claim it was Arjun who cheated on Arpita with Malaika Arora.
- Arjun Kapoor was 140 kgs when was dating Arpita Khan.
- According to reports, the wedding dress worn by Arpita Khan during her nuptials was designed by the renowned fashion duo Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla. However, there were rumours that the family was not particularly fond of the dress, and even Salman Khan allegedly held some resentment towards it.