Emiway Bantai, an Indian artist with exceptional skill, is most well-known for his work in Gully Boy Asli Hip Hop—rapper and musician who is excelling in his field, he. On nearly every one of his social media platforms, he has a sizable fan base because of his ability to captivate a wider audience with his most significant musical skill, which unquestionably wins the minds of many.
There are a lot of interesting facts about him that the general public and his admirers are unaware of, and we can bet that they are looking for some intriguing details that will help them learn more about their idol. We will provide you with a few tidbits of information about both his professional and private life. These details will likely entertain his supporters who want to learn more about him. Let us investigate some intriguing Emiway Bantai wiki.
Emiway Bantai Biography
Emiway Bantai’s birthday is November 13, 1995, in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (age 23 as of 2018). He was born Bilal Shaikh into an observant Muslim family of the middle class. His ancestors hail from Karnataka. Later, he changed his moniker to “Emiway,” a mix of Lil Wayne and Eminem, with Emi coming from Eminem & Way from Wayne.
He received his schooling at LHS in Mumbai. Emiway did exceptionally well in school until 10th grade, but when he started in 11th grade, he started spending more time rapping. After passing the 12th grade, he battled feelings of hopelessness. He had to work hard to become proficient in hip-hop music.
Bantai initially made rap videos for fun, but after getting a positive response, he quickly started to take rap professionally.
- Emiway Bantai age: 27 years old
- Emiway Bantai real name: Bilal Shaikh
- Height: around 5′ 7.”
- Color of hair: black
- Color of eyes: dark brown
- Emiway Bantai net worth: $7 Million
Career of Emiway
He served as an assistant at the “Hard Rock Cafe” during his career as a rapper to make ends meet. He did not ask his family for financial assistance to pursue rap music. To make it possible for Indians to grasp him, Bantai first only rapped in English. However, his father pushed him to convert to Hindi. In 2014, Emiway dropped his first Hindi rap, “AurBantai.” The rap was immediately successful.
He enjoys a following on social networking sites for his roles in the movies Gully Boy and Asli Hip Hop.
- Religion Islam
- Nationality Indian
- Zodiac Sign Scorpio
- Caste Shaikh
Emiway Bantai New Songs
Emiway has composed several popular songs as well as videos, including “Machayenge,” “Gully Ka Kutta,” “Khatam Hue Waande,” and “Asli Nakli,” among Emiway Bantai new songs. Along with Divine, Raftaar, and Naezy, he has also worked with other well-known Indian rappers.
Some Lesser-Known Emiway Bantai News
- Emiway belongs to Karnataka and came from a middle-class family.
- He did well in school up to the 10th grade, but once he started following Eminem, his attention changed to rap as he entered the 11th grade. In addition, he dropped out of the 12th grade, contributing to his despair.
- He wanted to get into medicine.
- Emiway chose the stage name “Emiway”—a mix of Lil Wayne and Eminem—as his moniker.
- He worked hard to learn hip-hop music.
- Emiway began producing rap videos for amusement in 2014.
- In 2013, he and Minta jointly published the English rendition of “Glint Lock,” his first YouTube track.
- He worked at the “Hard Rock Cafe” throughout the initial years of Emiway’s career as a hip-hop artist to earn fame and money without taking financial help from family. However, after some years, he got the Radio City Freedom award.
- He started his career by creating English rap. Then, his father told him to produce Hindi rap songs. He asked his son to understand what message he is trying to convey through his rap. After that, his father appeared in one of Emiway’s videos as his father wanted to be an actor.
- The debut Hindi rap, “AurBantai,” of Emiway released in the year 2014, but it did not entertain the audience.
- Nearly two years after that, in 2017, he worked with Raftaar to get his much-needed success with the song “#Sadak.”
- His recording studio is known by the name Bantai The Studio.
- Before becoming well-known, Emiway had previously taken part in the renowned reality talent series India’s Got Talent.
- His name-making role in Zoya Akhtar’s 2019 film “Gully Boy,” during which he not merely performed singing in the single “Asli Hip-Hop” but additionally showcased his acting talent, marked the beginning of his formal career in Bollywood.
Emiway’s distinct rapping style combines hip-hop, trap, and rap using Hindi and English lyrics. He has emerged as a critical player within the Indian hip-hop community and has often been credited with spreading the genre’s popularity there. Emiway Bantai has millions of fans across Instagram, and YouTube, giving him a sizable social media fanbase. He keeps promoting new music and encouraging the next wave of Indian rappers.