Run The World is an American comedy series about a dynamic and fiercely loyal group of black women. The women live in Harlem and want to dominate the world. The series has eight half-hour episodes. The first season of the series, created by Leigh Davenport, was released on May 16th, 2021.
The series confirmed its return about a month after the release of the first season. The show’s official Twitter page announced its return. However, after that, there has been no update and the Twitter account has also been blacked out.
Run The World Season 2 Cast
The cast of season 1 is returning for their respective roles in season 2. The cast members are
- Amber Stevens West Played Whitney, who is a banker and planning to marry her fiance, Ola
- Andrea Bordeaux Played Ella, who is a writer trying to adjust to a new job at the website Hot Tea Digest
- Bresha Webb Played Renee, who is a marketing professional, she is funny but dealing with a deteriorating marriage
- Corbin Reid Played Sondi, who is a doctoral student and in a secret relationship with her dissertation advisor, Matthew
- Stephen Bishop Played Matthew, who is a college professor raising her young daughter Amari as a single father
- Tosin Morohunfola Played Ola, who is a Nigerian-American physician and is engaged to Whitney
- Erika Alexander Played Barb, who is Ella’s boss and owner of the Hot Tea Digest website
- Ellie Reine Played Amari Powell, who is the young daughter of Mathew
- Nick Sagar Played Anderson
Tika Sumpter is playing Amari’s biological mother. Comedian CP is going to play Preston in season 2. Isha Blaaker played Philip Houston who is Whitney’s former business rival. Rosie O’Donnell played Nancy, a therapist for all the women.
Run The World season 2 Trailer
The official trailer of the show has not been released yet. Apart from this, there is no update on the production of the show. We do not know when the trailer is going to be released. If you’re new to Run The World, enjoy the trailer for the first season.
Run The World Season 2 release date
Since the announcement of the renewal, there has been no update on the release date. Based on the urgency of the renewal announcement, the show was supposed to be released by the end of 2022. An official release date is yet to be confirmed by the platform.
How many episodes will there be of Run The World season 1?
Run The World has eight half-hour episodes. The series premiered on May 16th, 2021 on Starz.
Is Run The World on Hulu?
Yes, Run The World is available on Hulu to stream. The subscription charges $12.99/month with ads and $19.99/month without ads.
Is Run The World a good show?
Run The World gives viewers a beautiful glimpse into the lives of four Black women. A beautifully crafted show worth a watch.
Is there Run The World season 2?
Run The World season 2 is coming. Starz has renewed the show for another season.
Where can I watch season 2 of Run The World?
Run The World season 2 will be available to stream on Prime Videos, Apple TV and Hulu.